Willkommen auf den Seiten des Auswärtigen Amts

Obligation to declare your cash

Zollabzeichen auf einer grünen Jacke

Deutsches Zollabzeichen, © Bundeszollverwaltung

04.12.2017 - Artikel

When entering from a non-European Union state you must notify the competent customs office in writing of any cash to the value of 10,000 or more euros that you are bringing with you. You must also inform a customs official orally when asked whether you are bringing other means of payment deemed equivalent to cash if their total amount is 10,000 euros or more.

For more Information see the following Website of the German Customs authority.

Weitere Informationen

Dogs© dpa

Information regarding the import of pets/animals to Germany can be found on the website of the Federal Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Consumer Protection.

Provisions on the import of pet animals from non-EU States
See the following Information below:
Travelling with pets

Verwandte Inhalte

nach oben