German Embassy Riyadh
Dieter Haller, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary
+966 112 77 69 00
+966 114 88 06 60
Postal addressEmbassy of the Federal Republic of Germany, P.O. Box 94001, Riyadh 11693, Saudi Arabia.
StreetDiplomatic Quarter, Riyadh.
Public opening hours of the Consular Section
Sunday - Thursday from 8:30 am - 12 pm
Passport and other documents collection
Sunday - Thursday from 1 pm - 2 pm
Sunday to Thursday from 1 to 3 pm
Tel.: +966 11 2776 969
E-Mail-Enquiries (Please use this option primarily)
The Embassy will be closed on the following days (Public Holidays)
|Monday||01.01.2018||New Year's Day|
|Sunday & Monday||17. & 18.06.2018||Eid al-Fitr|
|Tuesday & Wednesday||21.08. & 22.08.2018||Eid al-Adha (Hadj)|
|Sunday||23.09.2018||Saudi National Day|
|Wednesday||03.10.2018||Day of German Unity|
|Monday||31.12.2018||New Year's Eve|
Administrative / consular district
Consular district: Central and Eastern Province including the Provinces Qasim, al-Mintaqa al-Scharqiya (Eastern Province), Hail, al-Hudud al-Schamaliya (Northern Province), Jouf und Riyadh.
Fax: +966 114 88 02 79
Ambassador Dieter W. Haller
» Saudi Arabia and Germany - together we achieve more. We share a vision: To live sustainably in an environment where peace and stability reign. Let’s work for it. « Ambassador Dieter W. Haller
The Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany announces the vacancy of the position of a full time driver with effect of September 1st, 2018.
Duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Deliver important documents to required destinations
- Pick passengers up and drop them off to their destinations
- Ensure appropriate maintenance of the vehicles
- Strictly observe traffic rules and regulations & speed-limits
Requirements for the position are:
- Proficiency in Arabic and English spoken and written
- Excellent orientation skills and sound geographical knowledge of Riyadh area
- Social and communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Saudi driving license - driving license for a bus is an asset
- Transferable work / residence permit / Iqama
In order to be eligible for consideration your application must include:
- Cover letter
- Copy of Iqama / work / residence permit
- Copy of passport
- Copy of driving license
Please send your application and the above mentioned documents by e-mail only to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 30th, 2018, latest.
Unfortunately we will not be able to acknowledge receipt of applications. We will only be contacting candidates who will be invited to an interview.