Ambassador Dieter W. Haller
» Saudi Arabia and Germany - together we achieve more. We share a vision: To live sustainably in an environment where peace and stability reign. Let’s work for it. « Ambassador Dieter W. Haller
Follow us on twitter
Current Events of the German Missions in Saudi-Arabia
The Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany announces the vacancy of the position of a full time driver with effect of September 1st, 2018.
Duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Deliver important documents to required destinations
- Pick passengers up and drop them off to their destinations
- Ensure appropriate maintenance of the vehicles
- Strictly observe traffic rules and regulations & speed-limits
Requirements for the position are:
- Proficiency in Arabic and English spoken and written
- Excellent orientation skills and sound geographical knowledge of Riyadh area
- Social and communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Saudi driving license - driving license for a bus is an asset
- Transferable work / residence permit / Iqama
In order to be eligible for consideration your application must include:
- Cover letter
- Copy of Iqama / work / residence permit
- Copy of passport
- Copy of driving license
Please send your application and the above mentioned documents by e-mail only to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 30th, 2018, latest.
Unfortunately we will not be able to acknowledge receipt of applications. We will only be contacting candidates who will be invited to an interview.